We take thousands of photos of people, places and things and very often we share them with others. But not all clicks are perfect, and you often need to improve your photos.
If you don’t have the time and resources to run your photos through professional photo editing software, a free online photo editor would work best for your daily photo editing and enhancement needs.
In this post, we introduce some of the best free online photo editors. The tools have basic and advanced photo editing and enhancement functions, as well as some useful additional functions.
Photo managers allow you to organize your life in photo albums and take care of your digital memories… Read more
Fotor is a tool for editing your photos and comes with basic editing functions (crop, rotate, adjust color, etc.), as well as the ability to add effects like lomo and vintage to beautify your photos.
You can also create a collage with various templates. Plus, you can quickly choose a layout of the right size (such as Facebook covers) to use on social media.
- All basic editing functions.
- Create artistic collage.
- A set of predefined designs such as posters, banners, ads and social media posts.
Picmonkey provides basic editing of your photos, retouching and the ability to create a design for using social networks. There is also the function to create collages. You can upload a photo from your computer, Facebook, Flickr or cloud storage like Dropbox and OneDrive.
- Customizable filters and photo effects.
- One-click background eraser.
- Smart resizing tool that resizes your photos according to any social media app.
Befunky is an image editing tool with the essentials and the ability to add filter effects and artistic features such as cartoon, impressionist, pointillism, watercolor and others. You can also add frames, graphics, overlay, text or text to enhance your photos.
- Simple and clean editor.
- Variety of advanced features like retouching tool, effects, overlays and textures.
- Quick guide and tips with each tool to help you use it to its full potential.
Polarr is the ideal photo editor for bloggers, students and photography professionals. Polarr allows you to batch export your photos, add a watermark and work with keyboard shortcuts.
There is also a Polarr photo editor available on the Chrome Store, which allows you to edit your photos while in the Chrome browser as long as you enable 2D WebGL acceleration on Chrome.
- Advanced filters and image adjustment functions.
- Export photos saved to Facebook, Dropbox, Google Drive and more.
- Helpful tutorials to guide you through the photo enhancement process.
Editor is a simple tool for editing your photos online. It has common editing tools like crop, rotate, adjust color, exposure and sharpness. Also included in this tool are some filter effects, frames, stickers and textures to enhance your photos.
- Intuitive interface with all basic features.
- Add textures, stickers, text and photo effects.
- Save edited photos to your computer and cloud service or share on social media.
Fotostar provides basic photo editing tools (crop, resize, rotate) and lets you add stylish photo filters and effects. There are over 50 unique photo effects and over 30 frames that you can apply to photos. When you’re done editing, you can download the photos in any quality range you want.
- A range of color correction tools.
- Add from over 50 photo effects and filters.
- Complete privacy of edited images.
Photo Editor SDK is a free tool with a simple and intuitive interface. This tool offers over 40 handmade and non-destructive filter effects, image cropping, color setting such as contrast, saturation and brightness, as well as two special effects: Radial Blur and Tilt-Shift.
- Customize the user interface for an enhanced photo editing experience.
- Configurable preset for filters, adjustments, fonts and crop ratios.
- Over 40 hand-made filters and effects.
Canva Photo Editor is a great tool for quickly adding filters to photos. Upload or drop your photo into the editor, then choose one of the more than a dozen beautiful filter effects. Also included are basic editing tools like color adjustment, flipping and cropping.
- Remix photos in a few simple steps.
- Advanced color adjustment and automatic enhancement functions.
- A library of customizable templates made by professionals.
Adobe Spark is a free browser-based photo editor with some of the most useful features for quick photo editing. It’s pretty simple to use, and anyone with no prior knowledge of photo editing and design can easily work their way to stunning photos.
Some of its best features include photo animation which allows you to transform any image into an animated design and bring it to life, animated text effects which make plain text interesting by adding professional text animations and creating photo collages using one of the cool templates. available.
As for basic photo editing, you can crop, resize and add your logo or branding to the images. You can also remove the unwanted background and apply a different background from an assortment of templates available in the tool.
- Turn your photos into animated drawings.
- Add animated text effects to your images.
- Create stunning photo collages from scratch or using one of the many templates.
Pixlr Editor allows you to edit images with functionality very similar to what you can find in Photoshop. The lasso tool, smudge tool, blur tool, clone stamp, and more are all there. If you are looking for a Photoshop alternative, this is the best solution for you.
Bonus: a few more …
Photofy allows you to import images for editing from Facebook, Dropbox, Google, Instagram or from your PC. In addition to the basic editing functions, Photofy comes with a number of collections of artwork and typography with dozens of beautiful fonts. This editor also has keyboard shortcuts for quick access to these features.
The online image editor has everything you need for your quick photo editing needs. You can use it on any device as it offers simple and easy photo editing features for your professional and daily needs.
It works with all major formats such as PNG, JPG / JPEG, BMP (Bitmap) or animated GIF. There are many basic editing functions like trim, resize, crop and merge, as well as some advanced ones like the transparency tool which makes the image background transparent.
Plus, you can upload your fonts to the editor and use them on any photo and use a variety of image filters and animated masks to make your images more eye-catching.
Lunapic is a simple photo editor with basic functionality but perfect if someone wants a quick touch up on their photos. Being completely online, you don’t have to log in or register, just upload your image in one of the most popular formats and start editing it.
It offers basic editing features like cropping, cutting, pasting, merging, adding text and resizing etc. As well as adding simple effects, artistic effects, filters and borders to your photos. You can also use some great pre-built animations and add them to your images.