Animal Crossing: New Horizons is the most loved game of the moment and today we explain you some tips and tricks to play at the top.
How to unlock the golden tools?
To unlock the following list of golden tools in Animal Crossing, you need to complete the corresponding tasks:
- Golden ax Break 100 of any type of ax.
- Golden Net : Donate all bugs to the museum.
- Goldenrod : Donate all the fish to the museum.
- Golden shovel : Save Gulliver 30 times.
- Golden slingshot : Take down more than 300 balloons to allow the generation of a golden balloon. Pop the golden balloon to get the recipe inside.
- Gold watering can : Get a five-star island rating.
How to take advantage of time travel?
An increasingly popular trick in the series Animal Crossing is time travel . Time travel in New Horizons can be beneficial for a variety of reasons, not just gamers can stocking their island with important new resources, fossils, etc., but they can also quickly advance building construction times and other features of the island. If done correctly, time travel can do advance a player’s island progress by one day once the daily activities have been completed.
Since the game runs on the Nintendo Switch’s internal clock, you can change the time and date in the console’s internal settings whenever you are not playing. This will allow you to fast forward or rewind the date and time as you wish.
What are some secret tips and tricks?
- Earn Extra Money From The Rocks: this is just one of many tips on how to make money faster in Animal Crossing: New Horizons. One rock per day will be loaded with bells instead of minerals which, if hit repeatedly, will generate more money. Each rock can be hit up to 8 times make sure to dig holes behind you before hitting so your character doesn’t get knocked back every time.
- Grow money trees: every day on your island there is a bright hole to find. If you dig the hole with a shovel, you will automatically receive 1,000 bells, but if you replenish the bells (or any number of bells) in the same bright hole, a money tree will grow in its place . The return on the money tree is 3 bags of bells, so it’s definitely worth the investment. Note that each money tree can only produce bells once.
- Create faster: when you create a recipe and at the stage where the ingredients are tossed around, repeatedly press Button A to speed up the process .
- Fishing in the rain: fishing can be difficult at best, but especially if you are looking to make money. To increase your chances, you should always go fishing in the rain as sometimes during the rain you will find the rarest species worth up to 15,000 bells!
- Wishes on a shooting star: if you happen to see a shooting star, tilt the camera towards it, make sure you have nothing in your hand and quickly press button A to make a wish. The fragments will wash up on the beach the next day.
- Shake the trees: this has been a key feature from the very beginning of Animal Crossing, however a little known fact is that you can harvest wood harvested from tree branches which are therefore essential for crafting. Shaking the trees will produce an infinite amount of branches (ergo resources for you), but make sure there is nothing on the ground that will prevent the branches from falling .
- Nests of wasps : to sometimes the annoying wasp nests appear only during the night. Instead of the usual cures to get rid of it, shake the tree and release a party popper . This will eliminate the nest immediately.
Keep in mind that you don’t need a Nintendo Switch to enjoy the game – there is also a smartphone version called Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp .