You need to manage or remember the things you bought or won on eBay.com ? Go to your purchase history. It keeps track of all items you have bought or won in an auction in the past three years, including items you have recently won or purchased.
NOTE: An item will only appear in your Purchase History if you are logged into eBay when you bought or won it. It will not appear if you purchased the item as a guest.
How to view and use eBay purchase history
1. Go up www.ebay.com in your favorite web browser and log in.
2. Move the mouse cursor to The my eBay in the upper right corner and click Purchase history .
3. You will see a screen like the one below. Click the yellow buttons in the screenshot here to find out what you can do with your purchase history.
Hidden / Not Hidden – These buttons toggle between recent items and items you have hidden (i.e. archived because they are no longer important).
View orders from : This will allow you to choose whether to view purchases made in the last two months or in any of the last three years.
Filter by – Choose to only view items based on their status (paid, shipped, awaiting feedback, or received feedback).
Item, seller and delivery date (estimated): Click on the seller’s username to access their profile or click on the item to access their offer.
Element status : Colored icons here indicate the status of an item. From left to right, they are:
- The item had been paid for
- The item has been shipped
- The seller is awaiting feedback on the item
- You have received buyer feedback for this item
Traceability number : If the seller has provided tracking information for this order, you can click here to see how close it is to you.
Action button – Click here to perform the next most appropriate action for this item.
Other actions – Click here to do things like:
- Send feedback to the seller of this item
- Contact the seller of this item directly
- Notify the seller that you are returning the item
- Follow the seller of this item or view their other items
- Resell this item (if you have a seller account on eBay)
- Mark this order as “hidden”
Orders per page – While not shown here, you can click on a number in the lower right corner of the screen to determine how many orders or items you want to see on a single page at a time.
How to delete eBay purchase history
You cannot completely delete your purchase history on eBay.com but you can hide items and orders in eBay’s Shopping History Archive if they bother you.
To do this, find the item or order you want to hide and click Other actions . Then, click Hide order .
Click the button next to “Hidden” in the upper right corner to see the orders you have archived.
From here, you should be able to retrieve an item (if you need it) via an option in the menu Other actions .
If you have found items on eBay that you are considering purchasing in the future, please click on “Next Tutorial” below to learn how to add items to your eBay Checklist.