To restore the required emails, these can be moved from the Trash folder to the Inbox using the option ” move to Inbox “.
It should be noted that the Trash folder contains emails that have been deleted in the last 30 days. With this Gmail feature it’s possible restore emails that may have been deleted accidentally.
How to check Trash and Spam for emails?
- Go to the main page of your Gmail account
- Near ” other “In the sidebar
- When you click on more, you will see ” chat, all junk mail and spam “.
- click on Trash can .
- You will see all the mail that has been deleted in the last 30 days
- Choose the mail you want to retrieve by clicking ” move to inbox “
How to recover your emails from the Recycle Bin?
If Gmail hasn’t deleted the messages from the server , you can recover deleted emails after deleting them from the trash folder. You need to open your Gmail, then click the gray drop-down arrow left from the search box at the top of the screen. It will then ask you several questions such as: or by, subject, keywords or date within. Click the blue search button at the bottom left of the search box and all deleted emails should be revealed.
What are the other options?
If you still can’t recover your messages, try this link when Gmail messages are missing .