Recently, given the lack of viable jailbreaks, far more third-party app installers have been released and most have been for iOS users.However, there have also been some alternatives to Android and one of the best is called HappyMod .
The app store offers more than 30,000 games and apps, all unlocked and with new features.
HappyMod download on Android:
HappyMod is quite simple to download, but you have to manually install the file on your Android device. Here’s how to do it:
- Open your browser and download HappyMod APK file .
- Open Android Settings and go to Privacy or Security.
- Tap the Allow option unknown origins and enable it
- Go to your Android downloads and tap on the APK file.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to install it.
- When the HappyMod icon is on the screen, you can start downloading as many modified files as you want
HappyMod app features
HappyMod offers Android users a full set of features, including:
- Modified apps: HappyMod offers more modified apps than any other unofficial app store, sometimes different versions of the same app, each with additional features.
- Older versions of the app: Older devices and new app versions don’t always get along, or you may just prefer an older version of an app or game.
- App trendy : many modified versions of popular trending apps and games, such as Tetris, PuBG, Subway Surfers and many more
- User-Friendly – easy to use and navigate, HappyMod is as easy to use as the official store.
- Parameters mod : Each app has a list of parameters, which tells you which change is one each.
How does HappyMod work?
HappyMod isn’t all that different from the Play Store. It may not offer the same amount of apps and games, but it does indeed focus on quality and modified apps that Google won’t allow in their store. Each app or game is modified and offers different versions of some apps, each with a different modification. But that is not all:
- Unofficial games: many of the more popular games in the store require you to pay for them or, at the very least, make in-app purchases if you want to upfront. These purchases often include coins, gems, and power-ups, but with HappyMod you get all these in-app features for free.
- Familiar and intuitive: HappyMod has a user interface similar to the official store and is simple to navigate. Simply choose an app category and download any app or game you want. Choose from categories like Games, Apps and New, where you will find the latest uploads in the store. Even better, you can run the official store and HappyMod at the same time.
- Registers of changes mod : Each app has a change log attached. This tells you what the changes are and is useful where there are multiple versions of the same app – with the change log, and you can see which app you want to download.
All apps must be up to date, whether they are official or not. Updates are released to add content, make improvements, fix bugs, improve security and performance, and enhance your user experience. When an app downloaded through HappyMod requests the update, the HappyMod developers notify you via a notification and give you complete instructions on how to download the update and apply it.
Sometimes, the developers may even release an update for the HappyMod store, but unlike the official store, there is no need to install them. The official store won’t work unless you install the updates, but HappyMod gives you a choice. So unless the update fixes a bug or increases security, you can ignore it.
However, please note that failure to install the updates could mean that your store version is not secure and the developers will not take any responsibility for this, mainly if the update contains security updates,
HappyMod is one of the most complete alternatives to the Android app store. It offers everything that the official store does not offer: modified apps, unofficial games and much more. Again, we must point out that you are downloading and using the app at your own risk as it is classified as a pirate shop and is not entirely legal.
Try HappyMod on your Android device today. It’s completely free, you don’t need to root your device, and it may just offer everything you’ve been looking for in an alternative app store.