Zoom is designed for video calling where everyone who is online has a live camera feed of their face. But we all know there are times when you’d rather keep the camera off.
This is why Zoom lets you choose a profile picture, which will be displayed whenever the camera is turned off. It’s a great way to keep a professional look without always being in front of the camera.
You can add or change your Zoom profile picture in any version of the app, as well as on the website.
How to change your Zoom profile picture in the desktop app
These steps work for both Mac and PC desktop apps.
1. Open Zoom and log into your account, if you haven’t already.
2. Click current icon in the upper right corner, then select Settings .
3. Select Profile in the left sidebar, then click on your current profile picture .
4. click on Change image and select a new profile picture from your computer, then resize it and do click up Save .
Alternatively, during a meeting, hover over the image and click on the three points appear in the corner, then select Change profile picture . The pop-up will appear immediately allowing you to choose a new photo.
How to change your Zoom profile picture in the mobile app
As before, it works for both Apple’s Zoom apps and Android.
1. Open the Zoom app and log into your account.
2. Tap the option Settings in the bottom-right corner, then tap your account name at the top of the screen.
3. Touch Profile photo then choose whether you want to take a new photo or choose from existing photos.
4. Choose or take your new photo and crop it, then press end .
How to change your Zoom profile picture on the website
The Zoom website gives you maximum control over your account settings.
1. Go to your profile page on the Zoom website and log in if necessary.
2. Click on the current profile picture then on Edit .
3. Choose a new image from your computer or phone, then crop it and select Save .