To contact AliExpress support, you can use the help section to open an instant messaging chat with a support agent about a particular problem you are having, or you can use the complaints section to file a complaint against a seller on AliExpress that you do not. feel is following the rules of the site.
To contact AliExpress customer service:
- Go to www.aliexpress.com in your web browser and log in.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and under “About AliExpress,” click Customer service .
- Start by clicking on the general category your question relates to most at the top. Then, move your mouse cursor over one of the sub-categories on the left, then click on one of the questions on the right. A hint or suggested help link will appear to point you in the right direction.If that doesn’t solve the problem, the button Online service it should now be available; click it.
- A chat window will open, where you can speak to an AliExpress customer service representative.Click in the box below and type what you want to say; you can also click Send image to search your computer for an image you want to send along with your message (this can be useful to help the agent see the problem you are having). When you’re ready to send the message, click Send .
When you have solved your problem sufficiently, click the button End service .
To file a complaint against an AliExpress seller:
- Go up www.aliexpress.com in your web browser and log in.
- Move the mouse cursor on the menu Help at the top of the screen and select Submit a complaint from the drop-down menu. Then click the button Submit a complaint on the next screen.
- A new tab or window should open in your browser. When it does, click Submit a complaint under the type of complaint you wish to make.
- Each type of complaint has a different form to fill out, but most contain similar elements (for example, outline the complaint, identify the offending seller or product, write the details, add images as evidence, provide contact information, and so on. Street).When you are done filling out the form, click the checkbox below to say that you understand the rules for making a complaint (i.e. you are doing it in good faith) and click the button Submit a complaint .
Good! Now you know how to get in touch with AliExpress customer service if you run into a problem, be it general or related to a specific seller!