Roblox is a popular gaming platform with over 30 million daily users. It offers a variety of virtual experiences or games that you can join, create and share with friends, and most of the platform’s content is created by other users. If you are interested in trying the free-to-play app, you will need to install it.
Here’s how to install (and play) Roblox on a Windows PC.
How to download Roblox on a Windows PC
1. Go up Roblox.com .
2. If you don’t have a Roblox account, go ahead and create one here by filling out the registration form. If you have an account, log in using the button Log in .
3. Once logged in, select the game you want to play by clicking on it.
4. Click the play button green .
5. Click the button Download and install Roblox that appears. This will download the installation file to your computer.
6. Click on the installation file to install Roblox.
7. Do click on green button OK in the pop-up window.
8. Returning to the web page, click the button Get involved .
9. In the pop-up that appears, click Open Roblox to start playing.