Back when Sony had its own live TV streaming service, PlayStation Vue, you weren’t able to watch other streaming services on your PlayStation. But now that PlayStation Vue is gone, you can watch YouTube TV, YouTube’s streaming platform, on your own PS4, PS4 Pro or PS5 .
Here’s what you can do with YouTube TV on your PlayStation and how to watch YouTube TV on PlayStation.
Note: To watch YouTube TV on your PlayStation, you must first register for YouTube TV.
How to watch YouTube TV on PlayStation
1. Register a YouTube TV .
2. On your PlayStation, go to the main screen.
3. Open the App Store. Search and download YouTube TV.
4. Once the app is installed, log into your YouTube TV account on your PlayStation.
5. You can now stream YouTube TV content to your PlayStation.
What you can do with YouTube TV on PlayStation
YouTube TV is a streaming platform that gives subscribers access to live TV (over 85 channels, which vary depending on where you are), as well as on-demand movies and TV shows. Users can register shows to watch later with no storage limits, and each subscription includes six accounts.
Unlike traditional live TV services, YouTube TV doesn’t have a cable box, contracts, or hidden costs. It costs $ 64.99 per month, with an introductory offer of $ 54.99 per month for the first three months.
Some things you can do with YouTube TV include:
- Watch live TV without a cable box.
- Watch shows from over 85 networks, including ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, ESPN, and HGTV.
- Watch local news and sports channels.
- Watch from your smartphone, computer, tablet or TV.
- The DVR shows unlimited storage. The records are kept for nine months.