Popcorn Time is a powerful tool that allows you to play hundreds of movies and TV shows directly on your Android device, without having to download anything. Popcorn Time app takes the .torrent file for a movie or episode, which allows you to watch and stream it to your device.
So it’s a great idea to have one Wifi connection when using this app. Sometimes the video may end up stored on your device, so it’s best to clean the temp files folder frequently for Popcorn Time. Popcorn Time’s interface is elegant and intuitive.
On the first screen of the app, you can quickly access one of the latest versions available for download, and you can even access a selection of a range of search tools by tapping the screen.
It is the movie and series player that offers a lot of content for its fans. Many people use Popcorn Time to watch movie And programs . The application is available for all platforms So that you can enjoy watching your shows on your Android, iOS, Windows and Linux devices without any hassle. The application works very similar to Netflix .
It provides you with loads of movies. The options change every day, but the main screen is dominated by the most recent blockbusters. You can easily search folders And popular movies . Popcorn Time is great for streaming TV shows and movies. Popcorn Time movie list is updated frequently so that you can watch all the latest movies in time.
How to download movies on Popcorn Time?
Step 1: on Popcorn Time, go to the show or movie you want to download and search a magnet icon it’s a circle as shown in the image below.
Step 2: hover the mouse over the circle to view the details on the availability of the file :
- Few or no seeds. It may or may not work.
- mediumnumber of seeds . It will work but it will take longer to download.
- High availability . A lot of seeds. File will play easily.
Step 3: do click the magnet icon
- Left mouse click executes the default application assigned to magnetic connections . If you don’t have such an app or if the app doesn’t open, nothing will happen after one click.
- Right-click to copy the magnetic link to the clipboard.
Step 4: if you right-click the icon, go to torrent client and paste the magnetic connection .
Step 5: if you used the left mouse button, the default Torrent client it will already open with the magnetic link.
Save by cache directory
Step 1: go to Settings
Step 2: scroll down to to the Download Directory option .
This is where the movies are downloaded. You can modify the route according to your needs.
c: \ film
Step 3: in the cache directory you will see subfolders like: torrent-stream, TorrentCache, d9729feb74992cc3482b350163a1a010da3ea1b6 – zero or more.
- You can ignore the first two. The films are in folders with a long number of letters. These are the torrent hash codes .
Step 4: if you want show subtitles , they will also be in the movie directory. Basically, it’s a complete set of files to watch.
- If you want to check the download progress, hover your mouse over the eye icon while the movie is playing. This will show the estimated time remaining to complete the download.
Thanks for reading this post.