In recent years, Audible has gained importance as a platform for users to share and listen to podcasts and audiobooks on demand.
Although Audible is a paid service, you can download audiobooks from Audible for free if you know the workarounds or, in this case, the correct link. Here’s how to get free Audible books.
How to get free Audible books
1. Go up audible.com/ep/FreeListens on a browser on a PC or Mac.
2. Scroll until you find an audiobook you want to download. Click on its title.
3. Click “Buy for $ 0.00”.
4. If prompted, log into your Amazon or Audible account.
5. Once you have selected all the audiobooks you want to download, click “Proceed to Checkout”.
6. Review your order information and click “Complete Purchase”.
7. You will need to download the audiobook before you can listen to it. Click on “Library” next to the Audible logo at the top of the web page.
8. Click “Download”.
You will now be able to listen to your free Audible audiobook on any desktop or mobile device.