How to make money on OnlyFans

How to make money on OnlyFans

OnlyFans, the subscription-based social platform, has become a profitable way for some influencers, especially adult content creators, to make money.

There are several ways that OnlyFans’ 2 million creators monetize.

The simplest way is through subscriptions. To unlock the content, users must pay a monthly or annual fee. The creator takes home 80% of that revenue, while the company gets the remaining 20%.

How much to charge for subscriptions depends on the creator and can be a difficult number to determine.

Morgan Edwards, an OnlyFans star known as “Kitty K,” said she was “in the dark” when deciding how to evaluate subscriptions to her content. But once she gained experience, she built a successful career at OnlyFans, charging nearly $ 70 for three months of access.

Another way to make money on the platform, for many the most profitable way, is by direct messaging with fans who pay a per-message fee or a flat fee and creating personalized content. Audrey Aura, a creator with 3,000 subscribers, has turned private messaging into her biggest revenue stream.

While direct messaging can be a major source of income for OnlyFans creators, it can be time-consuming and some spend most of their day responding to fans. This is the case of Justine Jakobs, a creator with 36,000 OnlyFans subscribers.

Some creators have turned to messaging outsourcing, hiring “ghostwriters” from OnlyFans’ management agencies to reply to messages on their behalf.

But there’s more to the life of an OnlyFans model than time behind a screen. Edwards often takes trips to collaborate with other OnlyFans stars on content.

Some creators of OnlyFans are also creating private coaching businesses and course programs as another way to make money. Aura, for example, started an OnlyFans course after starting to receive an increase in requests for advice on how to be successful on the platform.

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.