So you bought an item on eBay and were particularly thrilled with the level of service you received from the seller.
If you’d like to buy from them again, you can easily search for a seller using eBay’s advanced search feature.
Alternatively, you can first find an item that the seller has and then go to the seller’s shop from there.
How to search for a seller on eBay
1. Click the “Advanced Search” link to the right of the search bar on the eBay home page. This will take you to the advanced search screen.
2. Click on the “By seller” link on the left side of the page.
3. Check the “Show items only from” box, then select the “Specific sellers” bullet.
4. Enter the seller’s ID in the text box and hit “Search”.
5. If you don’t know a seller’s ID, you can find it by selecting an item that you know the seller has in their store. The seller’s name will be on the right side of the page under “Seller Information”. Select the name to take to a page that will display all the items the seller has available for purchase.