So you have ordered one or more items from AliExpress and are now eager to know when your package will arrive. How do you track where your items are in the delivery process? In this tutorial, we will show you how to check the status of your order from AliExpress.
To track an AliExpress order:
- Log in to www.aliexpress.com .
- Move the mouse cursor over your name, click I my orders and then on Orders awaiting delivery .
- click on Show details next to the order you want to track.
- Click Refresh to view the most recent status of your order, or visit the courier’s website and enter your order tracking number.
Need some screenshots and details to direct you a little better? No problem! Read on for extended instructions.
Detailed instructions on how to track an AliExpress order
- Go to www.aliexpress.com in your web browser and log in.
- Move the mouse cursor over your name in the top right corner and click I my orders . Then, click on the heading Orders awaiting delivery . (If you can’t find the order you want to track here, try the header instead Orders awaiting shipment .)
- Find the order you want to track and, next to its shipping status, click Show details .
- You will see your order’s shipping provider, tracking number, and delivery status details. To update these details, click Refresh .If you want more specific details, go to the shipping provider’s website (the “Details” section here may provide you with a hyperlink that you can click on) and enter your tracking number there.
Please note that it can sometimes take up to 3 days for a courier to change your tracking information and that your order’s tracking number may change. If, after 3 days, you cannot get any tracking information for your order, or you have entered your order’s tracking number on the courier’s website and cannot match it with your order, please contact the seller. They may be able to figure out where your order is.
This is a quick explanation on how to track orders on AliExpress! Next, we’ll cover AliExpress’s return policies, including what you should do if you want to return an item or order from a seller!