There was a time when your smartphone’s flashlight function was a distant afterthought, but once people realized you could use the camera’s built-in flash to light up a dark room, there was an explosion. of third-party apps to allow you to easily enable the flashlight.
Eventually, the flashlight was integrated into the Android OS and is now only within reach on most phones. Here’s how to turn on the flashlight on your Android phone.
How to turn on the flashlight on an Android using Quick Settings
This should work for all newer phones – it’s part of Android since 2014’s Android 5.0 Lollipop.
1. Swipe down from the top of the screen to view the Quick Settings icons.
2. Find the “Flashlight” icon and tap on it. The flashlight should light up instantly.
3. Tap the flashlight icon a second time to turn it off.
[irp posts=”830221″ name=” Perché il mio Android è lento?”: 3 modi per risolvere i problemi del tuo dispositivo”]
How to turn on the flashlight on your phone using the Google Assistant
1. Touch and hold the Home button at the bottom center of the phone until a pop-up window appears. If your phone is set to hear “OK Google”, you may not even need to – just say “OK Google”.
2. Say “OK Google, turn on the flashlight”. The flashlight should light up instantly.
3. You can turn off the flashlight in the same way; say “OK Google, turn off the flashlight”.
[irp posts=”828849″ name=”10 modi per prolungare la durata della batteria su Android”]
How to turn on the flashlight on some Android using a gesture
A small number of Android phones can enable the flashlight using a gesture, but there is no standard or systematic way to know if your phone has a built-in flashlight gesture. If you want to explore this possibility, here are some ways to get started:
- Check Gestures in Settings. Some phones have a gesture in Settings that you can enable. Open the Settings app and search for Gestures. If you find an option to enable a flashlight gesture, turn it on.
- Some Motorola phones allow you to turn on the flashlight by shaking the phone with a “cutting” motion.
- OnePlus phones allow you to enable the flashlight by drawing a ‘V’ gesture on the screen (the screen must be off for this to work).
[irp posts=”833566″ name=”Android: tutte le cose che puoi fare con testo e immagini selezionati”]