With more and more people turning to video calling and social media for social interaction, virtual wallpapers have grown in popularity.
That’s why when you use the TikTok social media app, which has over two billion downloads and 100 million US users, you may want to make the most of your camera’s presence by incorporating a fun, personalized wallpaper.
Fortunately, you can do this with the video app’s “Green Screen” effect.
Here’s how to make your next TikTok even more special with the “Green Screen” effect.
How to use the “green screen” on TikTok
1. Open the TikTok app on your mobile device.
- If you don’t already have TikTok, you can download it from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
2. Tap the plus “+” sign in the center of the bottom row of options.
3. Tap “Effects” to the left of the red “Record” button.
4. Tap “Green Screen” next to the “New” and “Trending” categories.
5. Upload your image by pressing the plus “+” icon and select your photo or video. Or, select from TikTok’s wallpaper library.
Are you ready. You can experiment with different types of green screens, including those where you have a tiled background or augmented reality functionality.