It is one of the most polarizing characters in the book. Did you know you can use it on Instagram?
In a move that is sure to shake anyone who has used Microsoft Office for a school project, the Papyrus font is a hidden feature available on Instagram Stories.
As noted by Pedestrian, several users have figured out how to use the typeface in Stories. It appears to be only available on iOS – I tested it on an iPhone and, sure enough, it was there.
Papyrus is often referred to as Comic Sans as one of the most hated fonts in the world, notoriously ridiculed in a Saturday Night Live with Ryan Gosling in 2017 in relation to the allogo of Avatar .
But while Comic Sans is already available on Instagram Stories, Papyrus is a hidden Easter egg font. But it’s easy to activate – here’s how.
How to find Papyrus font in Instagram stories
1. Open Instagram Stories and record / snap / upload your image.
2. Tap the text button at the top (it’s the one in the circle with the inscription Aa ).
3. Scroll to … the Comic Sans font. I KNOW RIGHT? Diabolical.
4. Triumphantly type the word “Papyrus”.
5. Voila! Now you can use the font for anything you like.