You are watching a video in the YouTube mobile application and you want to share it with someone and / or watch it on a larger screen, like the one on your home TV. Well, it is possible if you have one Smart TV from 2013 or later which allows you to install or bring the YouTube app already installed.
Share YouTube mobile account on TV
- Make sure the TV and mobile device are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Log in to the YouTube app on your phone.
- In the YouTube app on the TV, go to the access.
- YouTube app on TV it will automatically search for the mobile device . If associated, you will receive a notification on the mobile device screen similar to the following: Press to start accessing the TV. Now touch your profile picture.
- Awards ” Continue as (your name) “
- On the “Allow Account Access” screen, tap Allow.
- you will receive a notification similar to the following: “You will access the television” . Then you will see another like this: “You have had access to television “.
Share videos from mobile to TV
- The same: make sure your cellphone and TV are online and on the same WiFi . If you happen to use 4G on your mobile, you won’t be able to.
- Find the video you want to share and open it
- Look at the top right of the window, in the icon list. Click what it looks like a screen (see screenshot above)
- If the synchronization process between the mobile phone and the TV was successful, the TV model will be authorized to share that video
- When you give it, the YouTube app will automatically open on the TV . And from your mobile you can check the playback of this as well as the YouTube interface itself.