If you haven’t heard of Spotify Wrapped, it’s an annual tradition where Spotify collects all of your audience data from January 1st to October 31st and compiles it into a detailed list of your stats over that time frame.
This year’s Wrapped 2020 tells you how many new artists you’ve discovered, how many genres you’ve listened to along with several top five: your top five songs, your top podcasts (a new feature), and your top artists.
It also condenses this information into story-sized bites that are easy to share on your social media, as you’ve probably already seen. Your Spotify Wrapped Story can only be found on a smartphone for a limited time if you are a subscriber. Here’s how to find and share it.
How to Find Spotify Wrapped Story and Playlists
1. To find your Wrapped landing page, you should be able to simply scroll down on the Spotify home page, until you see the pink icon that says “Your 2020 Wrapped” next to it. If you are not logged in, simply enter your credentials.
- If you can’t find it, go to the Search tab and scroll down to find the Wrapped icon, or type “2020 Wrapped” and it should be the first result. If you are not a subscriber, you can find general listening data for Wrapped 2020 by visiting https://2020.byspotify.com and pressing “Start” on the landing page.
2. By tapping the banner “Your 2020 Wrapped” you will be directed to the Wrapped landing page on the app . Tap the banner at the top, reading “See How You Heard in 2020”, to view your story and stats.
- You can also scroll down on this menu to find other great end-of-year features, including a playlist of your 100 best songs of 2020, hit songs you haven’t heard, and some of the year’s most popular artists in general.
3. To share a slide from your Wrapped story, press “Share this story” under the individual story tab to share it on the social media of your choice.
If you want to find past Wrapped Stories, you’re out of luck – they’re only available for viewing for a limited time. However, you can see your past Wrapped playlists simply by entering the year and “wrapped” in the search bar.
While the entire 2020 Wrapped breakdown won’t be available on Spotify’s desktop version, there are still some features available.
In the Spotify desktop app, if you go to the “Made for you” tab in the left sidebar, you can see not only the 2020 Wrapped playlist and the missed hits playlist, but also past Wrapped playlists and other playlists created especially for you , such as a playlist of songs you have played frequently in the past called “Repeat rewind” and, in the most recent past, “Repeat”.