Each year, more and more people are looking for alternatives to real Christmas trees, looking for creative and eco-friendly ways to celebrate. From recycling the scraps you no longer need to piles of empty pizza boxes lying around, there’s an avalanche of awesome Christmas tree ideas you can make right away.
We were truly inspired by these 16 DIY projects and we bet you’ll want to try at least a couple this Christmas.
1. These 2 Christmas trees are constituted from a single wooden pallet.
2. You can too to use an old calendar and toilet paper rolls.
3. A piece of plastic tubing can also come in handy and can transform in a real alternative to the tree.
4. Even scraps of wood can be recycled and transformed into a symbol of Christmas.
5. “I decided not to buy an $ 80 Christmas tree, but to make my own with branches from my backyard.”
6. “A Christmas tree that I made from a fallen branch on the street”
7. “A Christmas tree made of 3/4 ″ plywood. The sections are held together with pocket screws and the star is held in place by wood glue. “
8. Scrap oak layer is all that’s needed to create a festive atmosphere.
9. “A Christmas tree created with local sea glass”
10. “Our Christmas tree this year: we also made all the ornaments”.
11. “Here, I made a tree of rolls with cardboard rolls and then I worked with Christmas balls”.
12. This tree is made up of pieces of random access memory and the candy canes are paper clips.
13. Who knew stacked pizza boxes could make a perfect Christmas tree?
14. “I made a Christmas tree on VHS tape this year.”
15. How about making an “invisible” Christmas tree? You will need a cardboard circle, wire and ornaments! Here are the instructions .
16. If you don’t have any waste materials to recycle, you can make a wonderful Christmas tree out of the books you have!
What’s the most unusual Christmas tree you’ve ever had?