If you have infrequent audio editing needs and are looking for a quick audio editing tool that works on the fly, your best bet would be to buy free online audio editors.
Here is a collection of the best free online audio editors that allow you to make changes and registrations basic and advanced audio directly in the browser .
Each tool has its own unique attributes and features and you can read all about it and more below.
Whether you want to showcase your inner artist, edit some audio commentary or customize some… Read more
Soundation Studio is an online music making tool with powerful features. It comes with full functionality for mixing your own sound, along with a host of sound effects, loops, and virtual instruments. Just mix your song and release it.
- Easy to navigate in the interface.
- Music can be shared as a link.
- Extensive library with ready-to-use sounds.
Audio Tool allows you to produce your music directly from your browser. This app includes virtual instruments, mixing and routing panels, and an effects panel. It also comes with over 250,000 free samples and you can access your track / sample anywhere.
- Create your music directly from your browser.
- Publish the audit created on different social media sites directly from the app
- Many tutorials available on the site to get you started as a beginner.
- Includes virtual instruments, mixing, routing and an effects panel.
Twisted Wafe is a browser-based audio editor that is great for recording, mastering and converting sound. Features include sound recording, looping, adding VST effects, amplifying, normalizing, fading in / out of sound and more.
- Easier interface with drag and drop functionality.
- Edit mono files up to 5 minutes in length.
- The audio is stored and processed on the server so you can pick up where you left off without saving.
- Record audio directly via browser tool.
Beautiful Audio Editor is a tool for enhancing your music. Effects can be applied to tracks, ranging from gain, pan, dynamic compression to various frequency filters. The app also allows you to set the speed of the audio and flexibly attenuate the volume of your track.
Audio Joiner is a simple tool to join two or more songs or music files (mp3, m4a, wav and others) into one track. You can use Crossfade to make smooth transitions between two music tracks and use Fadeout on the last track. Do you want to join them at specific intervals? Just adjust the slider on each song to take only the parts you love.
- Single process app that offers quick audio hookup.
- More than 300 supported audio file formats.
- Edit and join an unlimited number of tracks.
Bear Audio is a free online audio editing tool. You can upload any type of audio file (multiple formats supported) and edit them directly via your browser and download the results in a variety of export formats in just a few steps.
With the tool you can cut and delete audio, combine different audio files, songs and ringtones, mute or adjust the volume and apply different transition effects like fade in / out etc.
The best thing about Bear Audio is that it is based on HTML5, which means you don’t have to upload your files to the online server, just upload, process and save your audio files. It also ensures greater speed and ease of use.
- All basic audio editing functions for quick audio editing.
- HTML5 audio technology that offers faster processing speed.
- Upload audio files from your computer or read directly from a URL.
- Efficient audio converter that supports numerous formats.
A pretty basic browser-based audio editor, Sodaphonic helps you edit your voice recordings or any other audio files. Just drag and drop any audio file in MP3, OGG or WAV format and you can cut, delete or merge audio clips via an easy-to-use editor.
An interesting feature of this audio editor is that you can also use it to make voice recordings. It has all the basic functionality of an audio recorder with Pause / Play so you can quickly make voice recordings right in your browser.
- Simple interface with easy navigation.
- Record your audio directly through the instrument.
Audio Trimmer is basically an online MP3 editor with all the basic features for audio editing on the fly. If you want to cut, crop or merge any part of your audio file (like songs or voice recordings, etc.), you can easily do it in just a few steps.
You can use Audio Trimmer to create interesting ringtones. Just load the song or music into the editor, crop the part you want to use as a ringtone, fade in / out if needed, and choose the download format that works with your phone.
The tool has a simple and basic editor that anyone can use with a variety of supported file formats. Plus, it can easily work on your smartphone or tablet so you can use it anywhere.
- Edit or cut your audio files on the fly.
- Create ringtones in a few simple steps.
- Works on most devices including tablets and mobile phones.
A browser-based music studio, AmpedStudio is packed with some really cool features that amateur and professional musicians alike would appreciate. It is a progressive web app that works with all Chromium based browsers such as Google Chrome and MS Edge.
It features a rich library of predefined music samples, audio loops, and construction kits. There are also many professional sound effects and transitions that you can apply to your audio. Plus, you can collaborate with your team on your project right from the app.
One of the best features of the AmpedStudio app is that it allows you to connect third party instruments such as microphone, guitar and keyboard using VST technology. This makes it an ideal app for beat makers, singers and all types of instrumentalists.
- A complete online music studio.
- Record and edit music by connecting microphone, midi keyboard, guitar and other instruments.
- Extensive library of ready-made samples and loops.
- Collaborate on projects with friends and create music together.
- Record your voice or songs directly through the instrument.
If you just want to take a piece of your sound or music, here is the right tool to use. CutMP3 allows you to cut your MP3 music files to keep only the track you love. It doesn’t require you to upload your music, because it works locally, just open the file with this app and it’s ready to start cutting.