WhatsApp will be crowded with greetings and wishes in groups and chats, wishing each other on the happy occasion of Christmas.
The instant messaging platform is a popular choice for such exchanges and with the stickers now supported on WhatsApp, users can be creative with their wishes and greetings.
WhatsApp has also recently introduced animated stickers and those can also be used to greet people during Christmas.
We have created a detailed guide to help you send Christmas stickers to each other using WhatsApp and make your greeting stand out from the rest.
How to download Christmas sticker packs for WhatsApp
- Go to section WhatsApp stickers clicking on the emoji icon on the left side of the chat bar and then opening the stickers option from the bottom (one on the right).
- Click on the option more (+) in the upper right corner of the sticker window. This should open a new window showing all the sticker packs available on WhatsApp. The app comes with a list of predefined sticker packs and these currently include a Christmas sticker pack called Merry and Bright .
- Click the download button right next to it to get the whole pack in chat or tap on the sticker name to see all the stickers available in the pack.
- If you don’t want to download the whole pack, long press on the desired sticker and a pop-up should appear saying “Do you want to add this sticker to your favorites?” click on add . The specific sticker should be added to your favorites.
How to import Christmas sticker packs for WhatsApp via third party apps
- To download third party sticker packs, click on the option Get more stickers at the bottom of the default sticker list in the in-app sticker shop. Clicking this will take you to the Google Play Store.
- Search for the keyword Christmas WhatsApp Stickers on the Google Play Store. You will see a list of apps offering these WhatsApp stickers. We tried the app Christmas Sticker Pack by Shivans Infotech which had a 4.2 star rating on Google Play. You can try any of the apps in the results, but be sure to read the reviews and check the star ratings before downloading.
- This app has a total of 13 sticker packs, all dedicated to Christmas. There is one with Santa handing out gifts, one that features all kinds of Christmas decorations, one that has different types of Christmas trees, and one with various snowman figures.
- Click the button Add to WhatsApp at the bottom, then click Add in the pop-up and the stickers will be imported to your WhatsApp Messenger. You can then easily use them in your chats to wish a Merry Christmas to your loved ones.
- These imported stickers will appear on the stickers page, alongside all other downloaded sticker packs. You can then choose them to share with your friends and family.
Unfortunately, iOS users on WhatsApp cannot download third-party sticker packs on WhatsApp, but they can, nevertheless, save any stickers received in a chat to their favorites library.